How to Breath Properly – Simple and Effective Easy Breathing Exercises for quick stress relief
- Make sure your spine is straight and your chest open so you can breathe freely. Place your palms on your thighs.
- Feel whatever energy or tension is flowing through your body.
- Effortlessly exhale counting to 6 focusing on the airflow leaving your chest.
- Effortlessly inhale counting to 4.
- Gently activate your breath extending the exhalation (without forcing the breath) counting to 6. This time your inhalation will go a bit deeper and faster, and that’s fine.
- Inhale effortlessly counting to 4 (doesn’t matter if the airflow is a bit faster)
- Exhale effortlessly counting to 6 and feel all tension leaving your body. While exhaling effortlessly, feel the relaxation flowing out of your chest through your hands spreading through your whole body.
- Inhale effortlessly counting to 4.
- Exhale and feel the relaxation spreading throughout your head and to your whole body.
breathing exercises, easy breathing exercises for quick stress relief,breathing exercises for anxiety, breathing exercises meditation, breathing exercises for sleep, breathing exercises for lungs, breathing exercises to increase lung capacity, breathing exercises for running, breathing exercises for weight loss,how to breathe, how to breathe properly, how to breathe correctly,
#breathe #mindfulness #ty_better_life #meditation #yoga #selflove #selfcare #motivation #mentalhealth #inspiration #healing #wellness #mindset #life #happiness #positivevibes